- Traxxas 1/10 Bandit Extreme Sports Bug Black
Traxxas 1/10 Bandit Extreme Sports Bug Black
TRA24054-1BLK Traxxas 1/10 Bandit Extreme Sports Bug Black
THIS IS AN OVERSIZE ITEM THAT DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
Availability: In stock
The Traxxas Bandit redefines traditional buggy performance by creating a whole new class of Extreme Sports Buggy. Bandit offers the highest levels of speed, action, and fun that will easily make it one of your favorites for all kinds of R/C driving excitement. The lightweight Bandit chassis is loaded with an aggressive Titan 12-Turn modified motor and a high-current XL-5 Electronic Speed Control that deliver lightning-fast acceleration and incredible 35+mph* performance. Pull the trigger and Bandit rips massive rooster tails, soars over giant jumps, and lays down the power for pure performance and excitement at every turn.
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas 2056 steering servo.
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Bandit reaches speeds in excess of 35mph using the included
optional 31-tooth pinion gear.*
- High-performance waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control.
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set one-button setup
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Large heat sink
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Click here for more info.
- Efficient Magnum 272 three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor
guard for extra protection.
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system (patent pending).
- External gear cover with easy slipper clutch access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Durable gray chassis components offer a fresh tech look.
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- New easy to remove and re-install wing mounting system
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shockswith X-ring technology.
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Alias 2.2" step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior
- Bandit's Alias step-pin rear tires come pre-glued on mirror-chrome five-spoke Tracer wheels.
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body is available in red,
blue, black, and silver.
- Bandit is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability.
- 4amp peak detecting DC charger
|Front Track:||9.84" (250mm)|
|Rear Track:||9.84" (250mm)|
|Weight:||48oz (1.36 kg)|
|Height (overall):||7" (178mm)|
|Front Shock Length:||Long|
|Rear Shock Length:||XXLong|
|Front Tires (pre-glued):||Alias™ Ribbed 2.2"|
|Rear Tires (pre-glued):||Alias™ Step-Pin 2.2"|
|Front Wheels:||2.2" Mirror-Chome (Tracer™)|
|Rear Wheels:||2.2" Mirror-Chome (Tracer™)|
|Electronic Speed Control:||XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control|
|Motor (electric):||Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn 550)|
|Steering Servo:||#2056 High Torque Waterproof|
|Transmitter:||TQ 2.4GHz Radio|
|Receiver:||#6519 3-Channel Micro|
|Gear Ratio (internal):||2.72 (final drive: 10.17)|
|Differential Type:||Planetary Steel Gear|
|Chassis Type:||Modified Tub|
|*Battery Tray Dimensions:||139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm|
|Included Batteries:||Traxxas Power Cell
Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
|Required Batteries:||8 "AA" (transmitter)|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.