TOPMODEL Butterfly Glider ARF Yellow - Blue
TOP02097 TOPMODEL Butterfly Glider ARF Yellow - Blue
THIS IS AN OVERSIZE ITEM THAT DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
Availability: In stock
Performance electric sailplane for sports and competitions flying 2 meter category. Many expert pilots will be particularly surprised by its excellent flight qualities, given by the thin wing airfoil and weak weight. Thanks to large area length the model has calm and steady gliding. There are several possibilities how to mix the functions of the flaps (high performance thermal soaring, spot landing etc.). The Butterfly is a sailplane which goes up extremely fast (equipped with the MVVS 3,5/1200 brushless motor), has a long duration is a real flotter, speeds up pretty well (wing airfoil 8,7% thick), performs "honest" aerobatics and lands slowly on the spot thanks to the flaps actuated down to 60 - 90°.
- Light fuselage moulded in white tinted epoxy fiberglass
- Two-piece wing foam core balsa sheeted and covered with Oracover.
- Ailerons and flaps ready.
- Tailplanes are made in a balsa framework and covered with Oracover
- Top quality accessories
- Vinyl cnc cut stickers
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations
RC equipment: 5 channel 6 micro servos (Topmodel PS 2012MG)
Motor: MVVS 3,5/1200
Controller: 44A with switching BEC
Accu: LiPol 3S1P 1,7-2,5Ah