Top Flite Stinson Reliant SR-9 Kit 1.08-1.99,100.5"
TOPA0310 Top Flite Stinson Reliant SR-9 Kit 1.08-1.99,100.5"
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
Availability: Out of stock
- Utilizes Familiar Wood Kit-Building Techniques, Tools and Material Precisely Interlocking Parts designed through AUTOCAD, and a Photo Illustated Manual help guide modelers through the assembly process.
- Kit Includes Many Precision-Formed Scale Details: ABS Engine Cowling, Landing Gear Fairings, Strut Fairings, Wheel Pants, and Identification Plates.
- Traditional Stick Built Fuselage, Built As Top/Bottom Flat On Building Board.
- Wing Bolt Access Is Hidden In The Cockpit With Cabin Doors That Open I-Beam, Multi-Spar, Wood Wing Construction Easy To Build, Unique Gull Wing Design With Built-In Flaps
- Wing Sections Slide Onto An Reinforcing Aluminum Tube and Attach With Wing Bolts.
- This Design Allows The Stinson To Be Easily Transported An Airfoil That Blends From A Modified "Clark Y" Airfoil At The Root- To A Selig 3086 At The Tip Keeps Stability Up and Tip Stalls Down.
- Dual Elevator and Aileron Servos Provide The Response and Muscle Optional Full-Cockpit Is Available
- Docile Flight With A 1.08, Peppy With A OS Max FT-160 and Breath- taking With A SuperTigre G-3250. (Only The OS Max FT-160 Fits Fully Inside The Cowling, Others Will Require Cutting of Cowl.)
- In the Air, The Giant Stinson Delivers Scale Flying Performance, And Its Large Size Makes It Easy To See And Appreciate.
- Intended For Scale and General Sport Flying Including Mild Aerobatics Such As Chandelles and Stall Turns.
ABS Vacuum-Formed Parts (Cowling, Landing Gear Fairings, Strut Fair- ings, Wheel Pants, Identification Plates), Full-Size w/3-View Rolled Plans, Photo Illustrated Instruction Book w/Plan Reference, All Wood Required To Build The Kit and Hardware Package,
Engine- Gas: 1.5-2.1 cu in (25cc-35cc) (2-Stroke)
For Gasoline Engine: 16-24 oz Fuel Tank w/Gasoline Compatible Stopper, Gasoline Fuel Tubing (Tygon or Bunan),
Easy Filler Fuel Valve For Gasoline and Engine Mount
Glow: 1.08-1.99 cu in (17.5-32.5cc) (2-Stroke) 1.20-1.60 cu in (19.5-26.2cc) (4-Stroke)
For Glow Engine: 16-24oz Fuel Tank, 36" Glow Fuel Tubing, Easy Filler Fuel Valve For Glow, Remote Glow Starter and
Radio: 4-5 Channel
Servos: 6-8 (optional flaps) 3-Standard Torque (42 oz-in) (1-Throttle, 2-Flaps -- Optional) 5-High Torque (at least 75 oz-in recommended) (2-Ailerons, 1-Rudder) (2-Elevator High Torque)
**NOTE: per designer, one super torqe could be used)
Y-Harness: 2 (1-Ailerons, 1-Flaps)
Servo Extensions For Glow and Gasoline Engine Application:
(12"): 2 (1-Aileron, 1-Flap)
(24"): 2 (2-Ailerons)
Additional Servo Extensions For Gasoline Engine (Rear Servo Mounting)
(24"): 4 (1-Battery, 2-Elevators, 1-Rudder)
Receiver Battery: 6V, 1000mAh
Covering: Three 15-Foot Rolls Coverite 21st Century Fabric(0403,0410)
Fuelproof Paint: Coverite 21st Century
Misc. Items: Two 5" Main Wheels, One 2" Tailwheel, ¼" Thick Foam
Rubber Padding, Propeller Safety Nut, Switch/Charge Mounting Jack,
Heavy Duty Control Horns, Building and Field Equipment,
Top Flite 1/6 Sportsman Full Pilot or DGA 1/5 Full Pilot and Pull- Pull Cable Kit for Rudder Steering.
Wingspan: 100.5" (2553mm)
Wing Area: 1487 sq in (95.9 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 24.8-38.7oz/sq ft (75.7-118.1g/sq dm)
Fuselage Length: 67.8" (1722mm)
Weight: 16-25lb (7258-11340g)
Airfoil: High-Wing (Gull-Style)
Clark Y at the root to a Selig 8036 at the tips
Center of Gravity: 4½" (114mm) aft of the leading edge of the wing at the root ribs where they contact the fuselage.
Control Throws: High Rate Low Rate
Ailerons: 1" up - 7/8" down 3/4" up - 5/8" down
Elevator: 1" up - 1" down 9/16" up - 9/16" down
Rudder: 2" right and 2" left
Flaps: 1½" down
*** Note: Throws are measured at the widest part of the control surface.
Cowl- Rear Diameter: 9.7" (where it mounts to the firewall)
Front Diameter: 8" (where the cylinder are)
Depth Front to Rear: 7.2"