Robart Control Surface Deflection Meter
ROB407 Robart Control Surface Deflection Meter
Availability: In stock
- An important tool used to measure the amount of up and down or left and right on your model aircraft elevator, ailerons, flaps, and rudder.
- Precise measurement of surface deflection in INCHES.
- Measurement is in 1/16th increments, with 1/4,1/2,3/4 & 1" marked.
- Fits large and small scale model aircraft.
- No more errors with rulers and scales.
- Quick and easy surface adjustments.
- Allows for accurate differential adjustments.
- Instructions are provided.
One SDI Gauge
Constructed and Decorated Aircraft