E-FLITE F-16 THUNDERBIRD 70MM PNP
THIS IS AN OVERSIZE ITEM THAT DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
Disponibilidade: Em estoque
- High performance scale replica of the iconic aircraft flown by the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds demonstration team
- 12-blade 70mm fan delivers excellent top speed and vertical performance plus turbine-like sound
- Factory-installed high-power 6S compatible brushless inrunner motor and 70-amp ESC
- Fast and precise factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages
- Steerable nose wheel and electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts for operation from a variety of surfaces including grass
- Includes a decal sheet to choose and apply the Thunderbird number designation of your choice
- Easy final assembly with removable wings and a magnetically-secured nose cone
- Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail and a pilot figure
- Durable yet lightweight, composite reinforced EPO airframe
Needed to Complete
- 5+ channel, full-range transmitter and receiver
- 3200–4000mAh 6S 22.2V LiPo flight battery with an EC5™ connector
- Suitable LiPo battery charger
What's in the Box?
- (1) F-16 Thunderbird 70mm EDF PNP Airplane
- (1) Product Manual
This Plug-N-Play model comes with the motor, ESC, servos, and retracts installed. All you need to do is complete some final assembly, install a receiver, charge a battery and fly!
The 12-blade 70mm fan, high-RPM brushless inrunner motor and 70-amp ESC combine with your 6S 3200–4000mAh LiPo battery to deliver amazing vertical performance and an incredible speed range with virtually instantaneous throttle response. But what makes the experience truly rewarding is the fantastic sound produced by the power system—it’s almost like a real turbine.
The factory-installed landing gear features reliable electric retracts equipped with durable metal components and shock-absorbing struts that make it possible to fly from a wider variety of surfaces including paved runways and even grass.
The composite reinforced EPO airframe is lightweight yet durable, and the factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos plus ball-link equipped linkages deliver crisp and precise control at every speed.
The F-16’s unique design offers incredible handling through a wide flight envelope and speed range. It’s capable of rock-solid high-speed flight so you can perform locked-in low-level flybys and aerobatic maneuvers including giant loops, point rolls and more, while also being capable of slowing down to deliver smooth and stable high-alpha flight and landings.