PILOT RC 88" Sport Trainer - Red, Yellow, Black
PRCSPORT88RYB PILOT RC 88" Sport Trainer - Red, Yellow, Black
*Please note that the scheme pictures show model with a top wing, this airplane has a low wing. The scheme however is the same.
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
Availability: Out of stock
- Self-correcting low-wing, thick semi symmetrical airfoil design makes for a very stable design, idea for beginners
- Special design landing gear mounting. Very durable even with bad landings.
- Optional flaps. Can be modified to include flaps in just minutes (pre-prepared aileron splitting)
- Tail dragger design – so no broken nose gears!
- Design allows for towing gliders. Just take a few minutes to install optional towing release system (not included)
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Two piece plug-in wing for easy transport
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Includes replacement wood for nose area! Easy repairs if needed!
- Crash kit: FREE laser cut repair wood for any Pilot-RC plane, just pay shipping
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels and axels
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Plastic spinner
- Servo extension wires for aileron, rudder and elevator included
Motor: 20-35cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 4 plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x1 per elevator and x1 on rudder (optional +2 for flaps if used)
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, and possibly other small accessories.
|Model:||Sport Trainer – Low wing|
|Wing area:||1,224 “² (7,900 cm²)|
References: Oracover 21-033, 21-022, 21-071 / Ultracote HANU872, HANU883, HANU874
*Please note that the scheme pictures show model “Trainer 90” and not “Sport Trainer”. The scheme however is the same.