Great Planes RealFlight 7.5 w/ InterLink Elite Mode 2
GPMZ4520 Great Planes RealFlight 7.5 w/ InterLink Elite Mode 2
Availability: Out of stock
This is the Great Planes RealFlight 7.5 R/C Flight Simulator with Interlink Elite Controller. This version is Mode 2-Left Hand Throttle and Right Hand Elevator, USA Standard. Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Local administrator access required. Not compatible with Windows XP, Mac platforms or Windows emulators such as Virtual PC on a Mac. RealFlight performance will be greatly limited if used with a Netbook
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE;
Improvements to Aircraft Editor-
New tabbed dialogs
Fit to Frame which allows users to snap the physics mesh
to match the visual mesh-useful for creating
custom aircraft from scratch
New Multi-Rotor Physics
New Multi-Rotor Electronics Components
New Multi-Rotor AI
New Multi-Rotor Physics
Ghost Runs-compete against your best times for individual challenge levels
Many generic multi-rotor aircraft
TP Giant Zero
3D Japanese Temple
Still Includes All of the Following Extraordinary Features;
TrueView Realistic Lighting offers the visual impact of full-spectrum daylight, colors are brighter, truer and more intense. Contrasts are sharper at the extreme of black and white as well as between shades of the same color.
TruFlo Wind Dynamics
Welcome Screen-comes up after RealFlight is launched.
*Tip of the Day-Changes daily to offer user new and better ways to use RealFlight
*Shortcuts for selecting new flying sites or aircraft, user's current favorites, and new aircraft/flying site combos
*Built-in video player-with updated videos on essential flying skills
Reset/Rewind on the InterLink Elite Controller
Multiplayer and Multimode
Water takeoffs and landings
Onscreen Camera Controls-cameras can be added or moved without leaving the screen-or using a menu.
AccuModel aircraft editor
FlexField flying site editor
Blade stop autorotations
- Vastly improved heli physics with features such as; Sound and Motion Physics, props and wheels blur, engine sound changes with RPM
- Realism on Impact reacts to pilot's actions to save their heli after a hard landing or crash
- "Full Coverage" Collision Detection, hundreds of sensor points for realistic reaction to impacts
- Depth of Field Effect keeps model that is being flown the focal point
- Night Flying-orient your flight to lights on the field below
- First Person Video (FPV) pilot's eye view of flight
- FlexiField Flying Site Editor-add buildings, trees and more
- Overhead Site Map-shows aircraft and runway locations
- Smoke Reaction-ultra realistic smoke and exhaust
- Blade Stop Autos
- Real Rendering-reveals fine details such as aircraft panel lines
- Water Takeoffs and Landings w/seaplanes or float equipped aircraft
- Movable Camera Angles-add cameras to aircraft with the Aircraft
- Editor and rotate their positions
- Accu-Model controls every aspect of aircraft and flying sites, changes wingspan, airfoils, glow or electric power, trim schemes and much more
- Sky Grid-colored grid can be overlayed on the sky to ensure perfectly symmetrical patterns and pinpoint entries and exits
- Wingtip and Rotary Trails allows pilot to trace their flight path
- Reset/Rewind Button allows pilots to practice maneuvers, recreate aerobatics, and more. "Seek" function precisely pauses the action so pilot can analyze mistakes and correct them.
- Using Multiplayer and your Internet connection you can fly with other RealFlight pilots. Hook up with an instructor for one-on-one tutoring, engage in combat with a single opponent or a patrol - or host multiplayer events for a whole squadron. You can invite guests, choose sites, aircraft and events, limit play by points or elapsed time - and automate it all, so you can join the fun, too.
- Please note, the number of participants in a Multiplayer session may be limited by the internet connection (speed and bandwidth) available to each participant.
- Multiplayer Combat Events include Dead Ringer, Machine Gun, Streamer Cut, Hardcore Combat, Rocket, and Paintball
- In Combat Events, select a single opponent from any number of participants and track his movement throughout the virtual arena.
- Pilot's License, choose a name, select an avatar, and create your own profile to share - including a personal statement and flight hours logged.
- Use the Aircraft Editor to add cameras to your plane or heli, just like any other object. Movable camera angles can be changed through your controller. Activate servos using a switch or rotary knob to rotate the camera position.
- TruFlo Wind Dynamics allow you to designate wind direction and speed, from blustery to mild. Several flying sites support Dynamic Slope Soaring and hand-launch gliders.
- G5.5 more accurately renders thermal winds-static thermals and dynamic thermals
- Built-in interface allows you to use your own transmitter if desired.
- MultiMode lets you use the controller and interface simultaneously - a feature no other R/C simulator has.
- InterLink Elite controller features digital trims and QuickSelect, Virtual Flight Instruction, Training functions and lessons from the pros.
- Complete with voiceover commands and video display of proper stick movements.
One Great Planes RealFlight 7.5 R/C Flight Simulator DVD
InterLink Elite controller
Cable for JR and Hitec radios
Cable with micro-plug adapter for newer Futaba radios with square port
Minimum Recommended System: (Note: Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high-quality)
Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Local administrator access required
Intel Pentium 1.0GHz or equivalent
512 MB RAM
10 GB Hard Drive Space
3D Accelerated Video with:
32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
Full Windows DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
Optimal System: For best graphical performance
Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
2 GB RAM
3D Accelerated Video with:
512 MB dedicated video memory
Pixel Shader 3.0 support
Broadband Internet connection
Computer microphone for voice chat
Interlink Elite Controller:
Compatible FM or FM selectable transmitter if using the Interface mode