FrSky F4 Flight Controller Built-in XSR receiver with OSD and PDB
FRSF4FC FrSky F4 Flight Controller Built-in XSR receiver with OSD and PDB
Availability: In stock
- Built-in F4 and XSR receiver module
- Built-in onboard PDB up to 6S integrate with current sensor
- Features the latest Accelerometer and Gyro technology.
- XSR receiver is a full duplex telemetry receiver, it will receive the commands of radios and send to F4 by SBUS (8CH is RSSI) to UART1 of F4, it can also send telemetry information back to radio by Smart Port.
- 6 PWM output signal lines for ESCs and Servos. Arranged for easy wiring on standard pin headers.
- OSD configuration has been included in Betaflight GUI.
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus/ X9E/ Horus X12S/ XJT in D16 mode
- Firmware Upgradable: Firmware Upgradable
- Dimension: 60*36*6mm(L*W*H)with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight: 14g
- Operating Range: Up to 6S
- Operating Current: [email protected]
- Number of Channels: 16CH(8CH is RSSI)by SBUS to UART1 of F4, Smart Port of XSR to UART6 of F4
- Hardware: STMF32F405 MCU,SPI sensor,MPU6000,PDB.OSD,SD.