Dumas Tiger Moth 17.5"
DUM208 Dumas Tiger Moth 17.5"
Availability: In stock
- "Stick and Tissue" Construction (Many Small Sticks Glued Together To
- Form The Airplane and Then The Frame Is Covered With Tissue Paper).
- Over 90 Lazer-Cut Parts and Hand Selected Balsa
- Light-Weight Yellow Tissue Paper Covering
- Color Peel-And-Stick Decal Set
- Full Size Plan and Step-By-Step Instructions
- Plastic Propeller, Tailwheel and 2-Two-Piece Wheels
- Vacuum-Formed Cowling
- F.A.I. Tan II Contest Rubber Bands
- Un-Bent Landing Gear Wire and Pre-Hooked Propeller Shaft
- This is a bi-wing airplane
Full Size Plans, Step-By-Step Instructions, Balsa Sticks, Lazer-Cut Balsa Sheets, Vacuum-Formed Cowling, Plastic Propeller and Wheels, Wire Propeller Shaft & Landing Gear, Tissue Paper, Decals.
Hobby Knife, Razor Blade, Canopy Scissors, Plan Protector, Needle Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters, CA Glue, Paint For Cowling(Like Testors), Sandpaper, White Glue To Attach Covering, 1/8" Brush, Nitrate Dope,
Height: 4-3/4" (at root)